Terms and Conditions
All bookings shall be for a minimum period of two nights, we reserve the right to vary this minimum stay throughout the year.
Reservations and Payments
- No Children allowed.
- Credit or Debit card details are required to secure your booking. We
reserve the right to request full payment for bookings made within 3
weeks of arrival.
- The balance must be paid within 2 weeks of arrival. We accept cash
and all major Credit and Debit cards. Confirmation will be provided
either by post or e mail within a reasonable time period.
- Cancellation Policy: If you fail to arrive or cancel your booking
within 2 weeks prior to arrival, then the full amount of your booking
will be due and charged to the payment card provided.
- Where, due to unforeseen circumstances the property in question
becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to provide an alternative
property of similar standard, if this is not possible it may be
necessary for us to cancel your booking without penalty.
Description of property
- We aim to ensure that the information provided in any publication is
accurate; however, there may be small differences between the actual
property and its description.
- We operate a no smoking policy throughout.
Check In/Check Out
- Check in after 3pm on the day of arrival unless by prior arrangement.
- Check out by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- All damage and breakages must be paid for
- The number of occupants must never exceed that advertised in the
brochure and on the web site. The property must only be used for the
purpose of holiday.
- We recommend that you obtain sufficient travel insurance to protect you against any losses.
- We reserve the right to dispose of any property left after you have
vacated the property, should you wish us to return any item the costs
associated must be provided prior to despatch.
- We reserve the right to enter the property at reasonable times to
inspect and/ or carry out any necessary repairs or maintenance.
- We trust guests will leave the accommodation as they find it, there may be a charge for extra cleaning otherwise.
- In the unlikely event that you have a complaint during the letting
you must contact the owner immediately during your stay and allow an
opportunity to achieve a satisfactory solution.
- On your return from holiday you should write to us within 7 days
detailing your complaint. We cannot consider complaints where you have
not complied with the above conditions.
Glencoe Holiday Apartments are operated by:
42 Pitt Street,
Company number 03130404